If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal of this guide is to help you configure an existing SkyFormation Cloud Application connector (e.g. Office 365, Google Apps, Sales Cloud, Azure etc) to send the monitored events to either an external SIEM / Splunk or the SkyFormation console.
1. Logon to your SkyFormation platform
2. Navigate to the Protect->Accounts at the left navigation pane.
3. Click on the SkyFormation Cloud Application Connector (called Account in SkyFormation) you would like to configure.
4. On the right side of the screen press the "GO TO ACCOUNT 360" bottom.
5. On the right tabs navigate to the "AUDIT" tab
6. For each category in the table edit to where the events should be sent:
- SEND TO SIEM - Events collected from the cloud app in this category will be send to the SIEM
configured in SkyFormation platform.
- SEND TO CONSOLE - Events collected from the cloud app in this category will be send to the
You are done !