If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation's OneLogin Cloud App Connector to your SkyFormation Platform.
For an overview of the SkyFormation for OneLogin Connector including its events coverage please refer to: SkyFormation for OneLogin Cloud Connector Overview
OneLogin procedure & information needed for the SkyFormation connector on-boarding
- OneLogin Region
Know the OneLogin Region your OneLogin account belongs to (EU/US)
- Create a OneLogin API Credentials for the SkyFormation app to use
Follow the OneLogin guide at:
Working With API Credentials
When asked to choose credentials scope choose: Read All
() Keep the Client ID and Client Secret created (see example below)
SkyFormation multi-tenant information
Make sure you have the desired SkyFormation tenant defined
Firewall/Network connections needed for SkyFormation application
- Open the following services to be approachable from the SkyFormation machine:
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" bottom
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "OneLogin"
You will see the below screen:
5. Fill in the following information:
- Tenant (relevant only for the multi-tenant SkyFormation edition)
Choose the tenant the new connector will be attached to.
- Account Name
Give this OneLogin connector a meaningful name for you. This will become your cloud app connector
name displayed in the application and the events sent to external systems as SIEM/Splunk.
e.g. "Corp IDaaS OneLogin service"
Add and text that describe the cloud app connector.
e.g. "Corporate IDaaS service by OneLogin for secure cloud apps access"
The client-id of the SkyFormation app generated in OneLogin at the prerequisites
The client-secret of the SkyFormation app generated in OneLogin at the prerequisites
5. Click "SAVE" bottom
6. Make sure the status of the new OneLogin connector "STATUS" in the table is OK and green.
Your are DONE !